The Data Protection Policy employed by IngenioDesign Inc has been developed as an extension of our commitment to combine the finest quality services with the highest level of integrity in dealing with our clients, suppliers, associates and staff. The Policy guides how we collect store and use information about individuals and organisations. It will be continuously assessed against new technologies, business practices and the changing needs of everyone we deal with.
Our Data Protection Policy recognises two kinds of personal data that deserve different levels of protection:
1) Personally-Identifiable Information includes, for example, e-mail addresses, billing information, employment status and 'In Session' data that tracks visitor activity on a Web site or online service.
2) A subset of that category, Sensitive Data, deserves additional safeguards. Sensitive Data includes, by way of example, Clients' confidential data, individuals' home telephone numbers, Bank Account, Income Tax and National Insurance numbers, interview notes, CV's, etc. If your relationship with us includes providing IngenioDesign Inc with Sensitive Data, we will protect that information with extra care. We will not distribute Sensitive Data outside of IngenioDesign Inc, if you so request, and will give you the chance to opt out of sharing this information within our own organisation.
IngenioDesign Inc collects Personally-Identifiable Information and Sensitive Data only when there is a legitimate business need to do so.
Our Policy provides the following:
1) Notice: We will inform you about why we are collecting Personally-Identifiable Information and how we intend to use it. We need to collect and store your name, address, and other basic Personally-Identifiable Information, for example, to provide you with the service you requested, as well as for billing purposes.
2) Opt Out: From time to time, we are approached by companies and organisations that have a product or service that we believe may be of interest to you. We may share your Personally-Identifiable Information with these companies in an effort to help you find these resources. We will, however, always gain your permission before disclosing Personally-Identifiable Information to third parties that are not affiliated to IngenioDesign Inc.
3) Security: We will maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your Personally-Identifiable Information
4) Review and Correction: We are continuing to enhance our procedures to enable you to review and correct, upon request, the Personally-Identifiable Information we collect from you. Currently, we need you to make such a request in a manner that can be verified.
IngenioDesign Inc will not sell personal data in any form, including mailing lists. All its data are for internal use only.
Cookies and this website
"Cookies" are small text files that are placed on your computer or phone by your web browser at the request of the websites that you visit. Cookies are used to make websites work more efficiently or more conveniently, as well as provide information to the site's operators.
What cookies does this site set?
This site sets the following cookies:
PHPSESSID: A temporary cookie used to help the programming code of this website maintain settings/information for users as they move from page to page during a "session" of web browsing. The cookie is removed less than half an hour after the session finishes. The cookie only stores the ID number of the session, no private information is sought or retained.
DMCS: If you choose to opt-in to "Remember me on this computer" a semi-permanent cookie is used to help this website remember your choice for the next time you sign in. The cookie is removed after 30 days. The cookie only stores an encrypted reference number, no private information is sought or retained.
Please note, this website may contain links to other websites which are provided for your convenience. We are only responsible for the privacy practices and security of this site. We recommend that you check the privacy and security policies and procedures of each and every other website that you visit. IngenioDesign Inc is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
IngenioDesign Inc will continue to oversee implementation of and compliance with our Policy and will adapt the Policy to reflect changes in technology and the expectations of everyone we deal with. To ensure that we are following our stated Policy, we also conduct periodic and random audits of our Web sites and other systems.
Data Protection Policy has been developed out of respect for the privacy preferences and choices of our candidates, suppliers, customers, associates and staff. We have established procedures to ensure that every reasonable effort is made to address your concerns. If you have any questions or comments on IngenioDesign Inc and its data protection policy please contact one of our Directors. If you have a complaint about our handling of data, you have the right to involve the Information Commissioner - but please inform us first, preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may have the opportunity to address any issues directly with you.
The Scholarship Fund
Belgium Barbarians will return to Montreal in 2018. Elite, Club and Collegiate competitions are planned for the Men this year.
MIRFC win 2017 Men's Cup and Plate. Lady Locks retain Women's Cup while MIRFC take Plate. Park O win Men's Bowl.
Rugby Quebec retain their Men's title, beating Belgium Barbarians 22-12 in the final.
Lady Locks dominate 2016 Women's competition and beat reigning champions Ormstown Lady Saracens 24-5 in Cup Final.
Montreal Irish win the 2016 Men's Plate, beating co-hosts St Lambert Locks 40-14.
Rugby Quebec beat Upright Rugby from Ontario to win the 2015 Cup.
The Mexico Serpientes win the 2014 Men's Cup while the Ormstown Saracens Women retain their cup title
The 2014 Montreal Sevens will welcome the National Sevens team from Mexico, Las Serpientes
Ormstown Saracens dominate 2013 Montreal Sevens winning both Men's and Women's competitions